Thursday, April 11, 2013

Look Who's Finally 30!!!


Conor had his much anticipated 30th birthday this year. We're finally in the same decade again! We love to joke about our age difference and how I robbed the cradle. I just needed someone who could keep up with me! ; )

Since moving back to Utah we haven't made any close friends or really hang out with other people. Kind of a bummer. Especially since I would've enjoyed throwing a big birthday bash for Conor's big milestone. Maybe by his 40th we'll find some friends. haha! Oh well, we just kept it simple with the 3 of us and had a nice evening. Plus, he was spoiled with presents, and that's all he really wanted. ; ) Most of them he had already been enjoying--like his Snowbasin Ski Pass. For some reason he didn't even have me make a cake or birthday dessert. Maybe we already had dessert lying around? Sounds about right.







2 comments:

  1. Is Conor bearing his testimony in the last picture?? What the H#!!, Dayna Sue?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought Conor that sweet usb fan that can plug into his laptop. He's always complaining that he's hot, especially after getting home from work (Biking home from work and up the hill is killer, or so I imagine!). As soon as it's a little warmer he turns on the ceiling fan and lays down on the floor to cool off. So, I thought this little portable fan was perfect! lol!

      Delete