Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cooking Class


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Thai food. Not all of it, but a lot of it--especially curry! One of the things I wanted to do while in Bangkok was take a Thai cooking class together. Conor has done one before when we visited Thailand for work in 2007. He was totally on board with the idea. Especially since he figured I could be the one to make Thai food at home instead of me begging him. Smart man.

We went the Blue Elephant Monday morning. First off they took us to the food market and showed us the ingredients, vegetables, etc. Then we headed back to the school for instructions and demonstrations before making each dish. It was fast paced but fun. At the end we were able to eat our feast. Unfortunately it was too much food so we ate what we wanted and left the rest. We should've got one of them to go and put it in our hotel fridge for later! I hated leaving my green curry behind! lol!

Have I made any Thai food since we've been home? We actually just ate green curry for dinner last night. Yummy!!!


I was a little nervous walking beneath the mess of power lines!

Headed into the market.
Always bikes of some sort on our trip. Easier to get around the busy city!


Fan purchased at the market the day before.












No comments:

Post a Comment