Wednesday, April 10, 2013

January Miscellaneous

Lets be honest, our blog is never up-to-date. Taking 2 months to tell about our Southeast Asia trip definitely didn't help matters. Nor did the fact that I was unable to access our blog from Safari for 2 1/2 weeks. I had to download Firefox and now use it solely to make blog posts. At least I figured out the issue! Now I've realized I need to catch up for the past 3 months.  Boo!

 Here are all the pics that don't have enough for a post on their own. But they still deserved some face time. : ) Taken in January.


New Year's Day. Before Phil and Judy flew back to Tulsa from Christmas visit.
Hazel and cousin Ty fighting over Grandma.
My brother, sister, and I gave this to my parents for their Christmas present. It was a long time in the making but we were happy to finally have it done. They love the "new" wall and photos, too! Thanks to Bo and Malia for emptying and moving the curio and all its treasures to the Dining Room!!!

This girl LOVES bananas!

2 comments:

  1. DUDE. I LOVE your Christmas present to your parents! :~D
    Hazel and Jared would be 2 peas in a pod with bananas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do believe it was Malia's idea. But the grandkids photos were scattered all over the front room and of course Hazel had no spot. Plus there were no family photos, which we thought would be nice to include so you know which kids belong to each of us. I hate going to people's homes and trying to guess who everybody is! haha! We figured this was easier and could be kept up-to-date. My mom likes the grandkids updated each year, so we thought a huge family photo would be a lot of money, hassle, and plus they're dated so quickly. I hate orchestrating such events, anyway. And everyone clashes with their clothes, drives me nuts! This was the best compromise and solution for our family!

      Delete