Monday, January 7, 2013

Utah Olympic Park


Most guys are hard to shop for. I tried to think of something useful and fun for Otto and Phil and found a course at the Utah Olympic Park in Park City they could do. So I bought a pass for them and Conor so they could go together over the holidays. My thought was the girls could go shopping or we could spend the day up there wandering around. That didn't go like planned, but we all seemed to enjoy our little outing. It was cold, but the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. I'm glad I wasn't signed up to do this. Maybe I could've done the easier route on the bottom. I had fun watching and taking pics of them, however! haha!

















Phil had a slight setback on this section.

Finally made it onto the platform and wrapped his legs around the pole! : )

And the right shoe is off! But Conor managed to get it trapped with his foot and pick it up. I am clumsy and would've dropped it for sure!









Otto, Hazel & Maddie in the bobsled.
Hazel liked the Luge sled. My hips were way too wide so that sport is out of the question for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment