Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thomas Christmas Party


My family gathered to celebrate Christmas the Saturday before this year. We thought it would be fun to make a day of it to spend time together. Malia planned a darling tree craft for the ladies that I loved. I want to make two more trees now. : ) Mindy had cute crafts for the each of the kids to make. I made sugar cookies and the kids each got to frost and decorate their own to take own. Eating the frosting seemed to be their favorite part--haha! We had a delicious dinner, a nativity by the kids, and presents. It was wonderful spending the day with everyone and I loved it!

My mom used a fork to put her moss on the tree. I was laughing so hard I could hardly take the pic. Love ya, Mom!


 d





The infamous Mistetoad. You had to be there. I think we were the only two that found it hilarious. : )


It was a little warm in the house. lol! 


Tayden was convinced he had a zit and had to get it. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment