Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas 2012


What a fun year! Conor's family came and stayed with us for Christmas again this year. It was great to have everyone here and spend time together.

Christmas was pretty simple for all of us. Stockings were where it was at this year!!! I guess we were all pretty good. Hazel didn't really get into it, nor understand what we were doing. We also woke her up to start it all. Maybe next year she'll get into it. But she did love to look at baby Jesus from my nativity on the mantel. : )

Santa gets a cookie, so why not everyone else?

Maddie has impeccable dental hygiene and was constantly brushing her teeth. : )


Grandpa Phil with the two girls. I know Hazel looks like a boy here. haha! Look at her pointing again . . . 


My present from Santa. How did he know I love juicy pear Jelly Belly's? 10 lbs. I need to start eating them. That can be my New Year's resolution!!! : )


Fred, Teener's, Hazel, Karen

I've been wanting a 4 generation photo of us. Finally! I think my mom, grandma & I look quite a bit alike.
Colleen, Dayna, Hazel, Karen
Hazel's Santa jammies. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment