Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Randomness

Conor and I took an amazing trip to Southeast Asia the middle of November. Since I was a little trigger happy and shot loads of pics, I'm going to catch up through December. Then I'll post about our trip later. : )

The day before we were listening to Christmas cd's while decorating the tree. Hazel went nuts with the stereo, cranking up the volume, changing stations, etc. I unplugged it and left it there. She went and tried to plug it in the next day. Smart little cookie!!! I guess we needed some Christmas cheer in the air!
My Dad and Granny. One of my dad's good friends brought her down for the day to visit.
I actually managed to get great smiles from my Dad and grandma and look at Hazel. You can't win them all!!!
Hazel looks kinda sad here. She was waiting for me to get her breakfast ready. Don't stand between this girl and food!!!
I followed a paper trail from outside my bedroom door, down the hall, around the corner and found this lovely surprise. At least it wasn't a full roll of toilet paper!
Proof that I need to be careful of what I'm doing every second. I was on the step stool to clean the shutters and cabinet doors. I moved onto the cabinets at floor level and turned around to find this. I didn't think anything of it, at first. Then I couldn't believe Hazel had climbed up. She watches my every move and is a quick learner!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Loving all the updates!
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patricia! It has taken me a while to get all these done. But nice to catch up. I'll work on our trip photos this coming week.

      Delete