Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fall Birthday's

In 2012 we started celebrating birthday's quarterly with my family. It was becoming difficult to get together for every birthday. For Fall we celebrated at our home. We had a taco bar, pinata, and cupcakes. Shane, Ryker, Malia, and Elizabeth were the birthday kids.


If it's your birthday you get to swing at the pinata. This is a new family tradition and it's my favorite part!!! I think it started up again (kind of as a joke) when we celebrated my birthday this past summer. One of my treasured memories growing up is when I held my pinata party around age 10. Malia wanted to recreate it for my present. I was SO excited and it was a big hit with the kids getting all the loot. 

Malia, Ryker, Shane & Elizabeth




It took him a while to bust it open. I'm sure it was the quality pinata purchased from Wal-Mart. Had we known, Malia would've had a few more swings!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment