Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter 2012


My talented friend, Leslie, made this beautiful outfit for Hazel. They dropped by the day before Easter to visit and meet Hazel and brought the gift. It was perfect and I just love it! I hadn't bought a dress for Hazel, and was just going to dress her in something she already had. I just added some ribbon around the waist to gather it since she's pretty small still. Then for a splash of color I made the yellow flower clip. Thank you, Leslie!!!








After Church we went to my mom's for Easter dinner and the egg hunt. All the kids have an egg with their initial on it. Hazel found her purple egg--with a little help. ; )

She has on jelly shoes and I think they're cute. Still a little big, but they matched nicely.
Mikell loves holding Hazel.



The kids failed to find two of the eggs, so I confiscated one of them and kept the money inside! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment