Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Shades, Smiles & Shots


In February I actually started taking more photos and documenting our lives--and Haze's growth--better.

7 wks. old
Wrapped in the sling Judy made while she was here in December. I took Hazel for a walk--she loves getting out!
Conor and Hazel on Groundhog's Day . . . I mean Conor's birthday. 
We all went for a walk. Hazel won the best dressed award.
Sporting her sweet shades! Maybe a little big--but they're awesome. Thanks Aunt Malia!
This one just cracks me up! Sometimes she smiles really big, closes her eyes and moves her head back and forth. 
Hazel & Mom. 8 wks. old.
Playing with Mom.
This is my money maker outfit. What exactly is that, you ask? What I wore when I met Conor!!! : )
Some people think our baby never cries.
Bandaids from her 2 month shots. Thus the onset of sporadic crying shown above.

Smiling after I changed her diaper. Don't you love the sleep sack drowning her? One size doesn't fit all!!!! 

1 comment: