Monday, February 27, 2012

A New Baby, A New Year

Happy 2012!!! We started out this year much different than last. Change is good.

Hazel was able to meet all of my grandparents that are living--which are her great-grandparents. We took a trip up to Idaho to see some of them the middle of January since the weather was nice and no chance of snow. For some reason almost all of the pics I took in January she was sleeping. She looks so sweet when she's sleeping, so that must be why.

Just a snapshot from her photo shoot at 3 weeks. As you can all see, I don't torture her!
Great-grandma Teener's (Colleen) & Hazel. Freddie ran away before I could get a pic with him. Next time!
Teener's mother was named Hazel and that's where our little Hazel got her name--we just loved it!
I thought this was funny with her hands by her face.
Apparently someone else found this humorous. We were both exhausted!!! 
Getting ready for church--Dad brushing her hair.
3 1/2 weeks old. Her tights were still baggy. Those are NOT my calves--I wish!!!
Great-grandma Kay & Hazel
Great-grandpa Deo & Hazel
Great-grandma Percy (Persis) & Hazel
Hazel was one month old.
Doing some tummy time on the Boppy, trying to escape.



5 weeks
I just love this little outfit for church. It was drowning her but still adorable.  5 1/2 wks. old.
She loves walks in her carrier where she can face forward. All bundled up!
Pop & Hazel--Conor said they're buddies and she wanted to hang out with him. They're about the same size!
Patiently waiting for Conor and I to get ready for church.  6 1/2 wks. old.

1 comment:

  1. Her church attire is just beautiful!!! I'm glad you're finally posting, DS!!!

    ReplyDelete