Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leaping into Love

Pink Overload--but it was Valentine's Day!

Happy Leap Year!!! It's only fitting I post the pics of Hazel in her outfit with frogs and some from Valentine's Day. At least I thought so . . .

Lately I've taken her out, without anything on her head, and people told me I had a cute little boy. Hey, just because I like green, does NOT mean I have a boy! Now I make it a point to put a headband and flower on her before we leave the house. Or at least be sporting some pink or purple. Not really my favorites, but she is a little girl, after all. lol!

Ready to go for a walk. Just waiting on me to get ready.
How can you not love this smile?!

She fell asleep before I got her in the sling.

My sweet little Valentine! She was super smiley this day.
We like to think this is the smile she makes while laughing. Only no sound comes out! : 0

I know you can't really tell but she's standing up and I'm  just supporting her arm slightly.
Waiting for mom--again--get used to it!!!
Conor is one lucky guy, I tell you! Look at his two lovely Valentine's!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dayna Sue, you and your baby are some of the most beautiful things I have ever beheld. I feel like I know her already. I can't wait to meet her. :) She'll probably be my daughter-in-law... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel is such a cutie! Glad to see you are updating your blog more:)

    ReplyDelete