Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pink Hat


I love getting Hazel dressed up for church. It's the only time I really put her in dresses. My friend gave me this darling sweater dress and I wanted to have a hair thing that matched. I don't have tons of hair things, so I was trying to make a hair band and flower work. Then I spied her pink hat in the closet my mom gave Hazel for Christmas and it matched perfectly! I made the silver flower to match a skirt she has--but it worked great for this clipped on the hat. It reminded me of the old swim caps ladies wore to keep their hair dry.


We thought she looked so cute we kept her in it all day. Besides, she already spit up on it and would have to wash it. She's gone through a spitting up phase the past few weeks and it gets everywhere! Hoping it subsides. I think it's due to the fact I'm always eating spicy food. Time will tell! Oh--she has discovered her feet and loves grabbing her toes. One of her latest tricks. ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment