Saturday, May 5, 2012

Photo Shoot

Conor's favorite.
I have several props and items I purchased to take photos of Hazel. Some of them finally fit! So, I proposed a 4 Month Photo Shoot and she didn't object. Conor was out of town for a week so it was perfect! I hauled out the fabric, lights, gear, and tried to figure it all out the night before. Hazel really was a trooper--considering I dragged it out all day and made her lay on her stomach. You can go to my Photography Blog if you want to see my favorites from the shoot. But here are a few funnies.

Don't worry, I think around 6 months another shoot is in order! I have more items I need to use. haha! Besides, she changes so much and it's fun to see. Especially all her facial expressions. Am I wrong?! ; )

I made this "newborn" tutu before she was born. It fit Curious George just fine. It finally fits her!!!
Thanks to Judy for sewing the band and the brown layer underneath!


After pics--we both survived AND are smiling!!! : )
This was the prior night--checking lighting and background, etc. It definitely needed tweaking!!! Added loads of tulle.


Had to check and see if the ruffle bum covers fit. Check!!!
This was a photo while out shopping w/my friend, Brenda. Before the blow out in a hard rainstorm.
After the blowout at home. Super happy with a job well done!!!
For her reward I took more photos!!! Brenda made a darling pink/brown/gold tutu set for her.

2 comments:

  1. Dayna Sue, I MUST come and visit you and your sweet little one, too. Next time Brian goes out of town, I'm coming up. Just so you know. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you must!!! We await your visit! :-)

    ReplyDelete