Monday, November 21, 2011

Dayna's Half Birthday

Why celebrate once a year when you can do it twice?! Duh! The Carroll's love to celebrate their "birth month" and also highlight their half birthday as well. Normally this is not something I would ask or demand. It was more a fact that Conor owed me. Yes, he owed me--BIG time!!! Lets just say someone, no naming names, forgot my birthday last year. That someone did feel bad and decided to make it up on February 11th--my official half birthday. I had found an old antique mirror and a local shop and fell in love with it. I was surprised with a sweet note and the receipt. After work, we went and picked it up then went out for dinner. Doesn't my face say it all?!

Secretly, I was hoping my birthday would be forgotten again this year!!! It was a costly mistake, so I wasn't so lucky. . . . maybe next year. ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment