Monday, November 2, 2009

One Year Ago--South Korea


Ya, so we all know I never followed through in posting pics from our trip last year. I started out all gung-ho earlier this year with a slideshow from the first leg of our trip in Seoul. When the slideshow wouldn't play on our blog, I gave up and moved on to other things and forgot about it. Last week Conor and I were reminiscing about what we were doing last year at this time. He realized this would be his first year "home" in 4 years for Halloween. Last year we were in the air, flying to S. Korea when it hit. Total bummer! But our trip and experiences quickly made up for it! : )

Here is my tribute to exactly one year ago today! (At least according to my camera--it's too much work to figure out the EXACT same time it would've been November 2nd over there!).

All of the photos are from Hahoe Folk Village. With the exception of the last one--where Conor's loving our massive platter of food. It was a tasty, spicy Korean dish. I loved it except the fact that the entire chicken seemed to be included (minus the head and feet) and I had to start inspecting each bite. Enjoy our pics of looking back to 2008!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment