Monday, October 6, 2008

And the winner is....

HOUSTON!!! Dayna and I had been undergoing some nail biting suspense. We knew there was an impending relocation lurking in our future, but we did not know where or when. We got the news last week and I got the job I wanted, doing completions engineering project support for my company. This job should allow both Dayna and I to travel the world a little more before we really settle down.

March 2009, maybe a bit earlier, we will be living in Houston, TX. We are both excited and I am grateful for Dayna's willingness to explore this world with me!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is really exciting to have a new home together! You've always had the dopest jobs! Good luck with traveling the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are excited that ya'll are moving here! Any idea where you are going to live...downtown? So does this mean that you won't continue to work offshore?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will probably live somewhere in your old stomping grounds e, most likely in a townhouse (hopefully one of those nice new ones) in the heights or around there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cool as long as your "travels around the world" take you to the Greatest Snow on EARTH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys NEVER update your blog. What is new in Conor and Dayna's World?

    ReplyDelete