Sunday, September 28, 2008

Birthday Boys!!!

I am so happy and loving married life!!! Conor is the best and I love him to death! It's hard to be apart, but we make the most of our time together and are trying to see as much as possible while we're young and free!!! I keep myself occupied while he's away and am always busy. One of my goals I accomplished earlier today was checking off my list of 'Things to Superglue'--it's not a joke. Another goal was making a post with photos to our blog! My main focus now is my photography business--namely my website.

Here's a slideshow of pics from Ryker's 1st and Shane's 30+2 Birthday Bash in Logan at Bo & Malia's house last Saturday. We know how to party and put down the sugar!!!


4 comments:

  1. So I think I will go ahead and comment on my own post! I always have more to say. . . I decided to copy Malia's blog where Bo's skydive was a slideshow. I thought it was fun, enjoyed the photo commentary, etc. Plus I have heard a few complaints about how long our blog is. Trying to be considerate of those that have arthritis in their index fingers. Go buy a mouse with a scroll button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or learn how to use the shortcuts. ctrl + a lot things will accomplish amazing tasks. but in this case, you would want ctrl + up arrow or down arrow.

    it looks good dayna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok. The pictures and commentary go way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bro it's a free thing--can't complain too much!!! You can just sit there and watch it over and over until you really see all the pics and read all the comments! Personally, I wish the entire slideshow was larger--that would help. Again. . . it's a free service--you get what you pay for! haha!

    ReplyDelete