Sunday, October 28, 2007

I went to bed on Friday and woke up on Sunday

So, there are a lot of things that could have happened to create this little situation. One, I could have fallen back into one of my little high school sleeping spells. Two, I could have been abducted by aliens. Three, I was on a flight that crossed the international date line and slept a lot on the flight. I have it narrowed down to either two or three. But, what I do know is, I AM IN THAILAND!!! Woo-woo!!

The flight was long, I think I spent over 24 hours travelling. I am really tired right now, but I only need to stay up for another 8 hours or so. I have some things I need to go do, so that will get me out and about. I decided that I love business class, it's going to be hard to go back to those tiny little seats. They feed you so much on international flights.

So, I will try to update my blog as much as possible. I will try to keep the writing to a minimum, because I know it can be hard to read everything. So, look forward to posts with a lot pictures. I have attached a picture of the airport garden in Singapore and a picture from my hotel room window.
My bed in Bangkok...it's nice they put that flower there
Bangkok from my window

Singapore Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment