Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Favorite Ladies

Marlene, Hazel, Dayna, Jackie, Marilyn
Our reunion was a long time coming. Jackie's birthday was in July, so her daughters planned a fun outing for her in SLC for lunch and to see Wicked. Jackie moved to Richfield several years ago (I forget how many--but it has been TOO long!) and we don't see each other too often anymore. Especially when Conor whisked me away to Houston.

These are seriously some of my favorite ladies on the planet! Oh how I miss them and our "meetings" full of laughter and tears. We all served together in the Stk. YW Presidency in Magna. Since then three of us have moved away. With the help of Jesse (Jackie's husband) and Marlene we planned a surprise reunion at lunch with Jackie. It was wonderful to see all of them again! Plus they were finally able to meet Hazel! Lets not wait so long before our next rendezvous, ladies!!!

I think she's happy since she's all dolled up.  Plus, who can resist me and my smile?!

No comments:

Post a Comment