Friday, June 15, 2012

Nummy to the Tummy!


Bring on the food! We started Hazel on rice cereal Memorial Day, at 5 1/2 months old. We decided to wait, even though the pediatrician mentioned we could begin at 4 months. Hazel also had a nasty bout with spitting up that lasted 3-4 weeks around that time. I personally wanted that to subside before introducing food. So far she's only had rice cereal. These are all taken the first time we fed her. I can't say that she really loved it at first. But now she eats it up faster than we can spoon it out!

Yes, I realize there are a ton of pictures--but they make me laugh to see the expressions and food on her face! : ) If I figure out how to get the video clip to shrink down and work--I'll add that in another post. Another week or so and we'll introduce some orange veggies/squash, etc. Get excited for Hazel!!!!!

One excited girl!!!
She wants to hold the bowl herself.
Unsure of what's going in her mouth.







Hazel was more interested in the spoon than the cereal. 






4 comments:

  1. She is my best and cutest girl! I love her. I love her pants, too. Whew! Polk-a-dots dominate. :~D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't tell your nieces you said that. lol! : ) Thanks! I thought the pants were fun, but then discovered they're hard to match tops to. Why can't they make cute, basic tops for girls in solid colors?!

      Delete
  2. Those polka dots! Such a cutie. Wells would've fancied her for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hazel definitely has a more interesting wardrobe than I do! Wells is still welcome to fancy her!!! ; )

      Delete