Sunday, January 1, 2012

"Hooray for Hazel!"

Thanks to Tommy Roe for creating this song back in the '60's to serve as a harbinger for her dating life.



Many people have been asking for pictures. So...here are a couple.

Hazel Screaming her head off during her 1st Bath


Hazel calmed down after the scrubbing


Hazel & G'ma Karen


Hazel & G'pa Jan


Hazel & Dad at the Hospital


Hazel before her 1st Dr's appointment


Hazel being tortured by mom during a photo shoot


Hazel & mom on Christmas


Hazel's Christmas Loot


The Fam after Church


Hazel, cousin Maddie, G'pa & G'ma Carroll


Family Photo, Christmas 2011

4 comments:

  1. Dayna looks great! And hazel is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel is so cute! Love the family photos. And Dayna you're beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I'm so happy for your new little family. Hazel is a doll! Love the name. I asked Mindy a few months ago about you and she told me you were pregnant! I thought i better stalk your blog and see if Hazel was here yet since i don't see Mindy as much as i did when we were in the same ward. Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing hair still! I'm doing it out of my moms home salon and i just work Monday's 11-4 Tuesday's 1-6 and an occasional Saturday. I have a pretty full clientele but i am willing to put you into it if you would like to try me out. My cell is 801-678-5178

    ReplyDelete