Saturday, May 28, 2011

Tagine!

Conor found a fun recipe just over a year ago and we made it several times in a short period. He was on a vegetarian kick for a while . . . . Anyway it's a tasty Moroccan dish and very healthy. Here we took some photos of the prepped food and steps to make it. When it cooks down you serve over rice or couscous--delish! Recipe is posted below for those who would like it.

We used our Dutch Oven out back to avoid heating up the house. For this past Christmas I found a tagine cooker for Conor. We have yet to use it--but will soon!










2 comments:

  1. OK - I want the recipe. It looks good! Should I make it for Persis? Send ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is the recipe Patricia! I hope you enjoy it! If you don't have all these items, just improvise or substitute. That's what I do! Not sure how much you'll be able to find in Pocatello. Topping with the toasted almond, scallions and Greek yogurt (or get some plain yogurt) complete the meal and make a huge different vs. not adding them. We've tried both. I think Percy would like it. If not, don't tell her I said that! ; ) Let me know how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete