Monday, September 14, 2009

My favorite cards in August

I know we're halfway through September (yikes!) but these finally get their deserved attention. I celebrated my 31st (yikes! again) birthday last month and even though I am getting older and I don't feel it. But apparently they put you on some mailing list after you hit 30. I love that they came around my birthday as well. I think it's really a club of people in their 80s and 90s sitting around, looking for young people to prey on. This is how they get their jollies perhaps?

Hands down my favorite was for the pre-paid cremation. That's right folks, a drawing is held every month for an all-expenses-paid cremation! And I could've been the winner! Beltone is offering $800 towards a set of hearing aids. But I missed the boat on that one as you can see it has already expired. I'm hoping if I hold out a few more years, the discount will double! Then again, Grandma Percy doesn't have nice things to say about Beltone. . . The only redeeming thing about all of these is the fact that they're not really to me. They have the name all wrong!!! haha!

This last photo, I just couldn't resist! Conor gave it to me for our anniversary and I just love it! : )





No comments:

Post a Comment