Monday, August 6, 2007

YSA, Florida and a Lavalava. 2007.


After last year's huge ordeal with the YSA conference and swearing them off for the rest of my life, I went to another one. Something about Florida...it's this state and it is known for it's beaches and...well, I don't want to spoil the surprise for those of you who haven't been. Oddly enough, we didn't spend a lot of time at the beach, and by that, I mean no time at all.

The conference was held at this adventure camp by Pensacola. To be honest, I knew there wouldn't be much beach time, but the idea of an adventure camp and tubing did sound enticing. I won't bore you with the details and there are no real exciting stories to tell like the "Gold Digger" and "Creed air guitar" incidents of yesteryear.

Peter had just returned from Hawaii. And he came hailing gifts of lavalavas. If you don't know what a lavalava is, see the picture above. I guess there is a first time for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment