Thursday, August 16, 2007

Accident


So, I can't say I'm not surprised, but I was hopeful that I could bide my time in New Orleans and not be involved in a "motor vehicle incident" (that's what Chevron calls them). I call it what it is, an accident. I'm not at fault...but it is still a PAIN in my butt. I'll let the pictures do the talking, but I feel sorry for my poor little car, la bala de plata (that's "the silver bullet" for those of you who, like myself, don't speak Spanish). Oh, and there were no injuries, so I'm alright too. Worry more about my car than me.




2 comments:

  1. That really sucks conor! But I'm glad you got to upgrade your silver bullet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Conor.. I know you posted this a month ago. I'm still SOO sorry! Did they just fix your car up or are you getting something new?

    ReplyDelete