Friday, September 14, 2012

What did you say, deer?

FACTS: Deer live in the mountains. WE live on the mountain where the deer live.


This smart buck knows I'm standing at the window taking his pic.
Glad they're enjoying our new landscaping. Conor's thrilled with another fact--that they're eating his roses, along with many plants the nursery said the deer would NOT eat. Please reread my top statements of this post. Why can't we all just get along? I will admit it is rather annoying to pay a lot of money for plants and trees you think they won't eat, only to have them eaten. But, I DO love to watch the deer and think it's cool they're in our yard, literally. : )

It seems I've already blogged these pics of the deer. Ugh! I can't keep track. Oh well--enjoy the photos once again. At least my words are different. This is what happens when you don't keep up with your blog posts and photos.

More of our front steps progress. Conor bought a cement mixer to speed along the progress.






Hazel loves being outside and likes the grass. I mowed it afterwards. I like to contribute something to the yard while Conor slaves away. I pull weeds, too. lol But someone has to watch the baby. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment