Sunday, October 3, 2010

New Bedding!

Change is good! I was so excited to purchase a new bedspread for our room. The other was nice, but totally didn't match the bright, crazy green I painted in our room. Conor wanted color . . . and he got it! Of course our cherry furniture it further enhanced by the green on the walls, and clashes even more with our dark teak floors. But, I tried! Trying to work with what we already had. The new bedding did help and it was fun to change the look.

In July we purchased a new mattress. Sooo comfy! I sleep much better and no longer wake up every time I turn sides. Yeah! In August we finally bought a rug for under our bed. We meant to do it since we had moved it since the bed slides all over the wood and has unfortunately scratched our floors. : ( Love the rug! It pulled in the look of the room even more. No pic yet--maybe after I get a photo printed and hung over our bed. It may be a while, so don't hold your breath!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment