Friday, August 22, 2008

Canadian Dreamland




So, it's not exactly a dreamland...the food is too expensive for it to be that. And the taxes a bit too high (a canadian did point out that the healthcare system was an excellent deal because her friends got a full year maternity leave at 80% pay, I won't get into that...). But, it was pretty and we had a great time!! Highlights of the trip include: whitewater rafting down the kickhorse river (class 3-5 rapids), the columbian icefield, geocaching, hiking, lake louise, and an afternoon at the spa. As I usually say, enough blabber and enjoy the pics.














1 comment:

  1. Yeah--I am the 1st to post!!! We had an awesome time in Banff! It was breathtaking! The whitewater rafting was one of my favorite things--and a great surprise from my hubby! I love that Conor posted me holding my mini strawberry. Since I was little I have loved to find and pick wild strawberries. Thrilled when I found them up there in season! It made the hikes more of a hunt!

    ReplyDelete