Thursday, June 12, 2008

We are BORING!!

I'm sick of answering the question, "when are you guys going to make another post?" Well quite frankly the answer is, "we are boring." You see, Dayna and I don't do anything. We didn't go to Arizona in April for a week, Dayna didn't come down to the "dirty south" for 2 weeks in May and tour around New Orleans and Texas, we haven't done anything. At least, I can't prove that any of these things happened, because I don't have any pictures to prove it. And hypothetically speaking, if any of the aforementioned events did occur, you know we would have pictures because that is just what Dayna does. So, when you ask, "why are there no new posts on Conor and Dayna's blog?" The answer is simple, we are two very boring individuals OR Dayna has all the pictures and won't do a post or send the pictures to me so I can update the blog.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I know exactly how you feel...my sister's always pester me when I haven't posted in a while. But really Conor, keep the posts coming. It's fun to see what y'all are up to.

    ReplyDelete